2011年5月15日 星期日

周日晚上


無月無星, 四周寧靜. 倒一小杯梅酒, 兩塊冰. 播著 Louis Armstrong

I found my thrill on Blueberry Hill Oh Blueberry Hill when I found you. The moon stood still. On Blueberry Hill. And lingered until. My dream came true.
The wind in the willow played love's sweet melody.
But all of those vows we made were never to be.
Though we're apart, you're a part of me still. For you were my thrill on Blueberry Hill.
Come climb the hill with me, baby. We'll see what we shall see. I'll bring my horn with me. When I found you. I'll be with you where berries are blue. Each afternoon we'll go, higher that the moon we'll go. Then, to a wedding in June we'll go.

The wind in the willow played
(do you really love me)
love's sweet melody
(as I love you?)
But all those vows we made
(will you still remember)
were never to be
(when the night is through?)
Though we're apart, you're part of me still. For you were my thrill on Blueberry Hill.

沒有留言:

張貼留言